Payment & Ticketing
Radixx Air fully supports virtually every type of payment method that exists today. If an airline accepts it as payment, Radixx Air can handle it. Since inception, Radixx Air has offered unique, customized payment and settlement options that allow airlines to sell in any environment.
A full suite of XML Web Service APIs allows banks and other partners to submit payments against a PNR.
- Radixx Air accepts credit cards, debit cards, cash and checks (personal, bank, traveler’s checks).
- Allows Banks, Travel Agencies and other distribution partners to submit payments using an airline issued credit limit or prepaid account.
- Radixx Air currently interfaces with more than 30 payment gateways and is constantly adding new alternatives.
- In addition to supporting every currency in the world, Radixx Air supports dynamic currency conversion by integrating with DCC providers.
- Radixx Air enables settlement through traditional channels such as the Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) and the Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) through its support of IATA Standard ETicketing.
- Radixx Air enables ePay via Type B connectivity with GDS Travel Agents or Other Airline (OAL) Passenger Services Systems (PSS) (interline and codeshare).
- Radixx Air can bypass traditional payment/settlement channels via such means as direct settlement with a Travel Agency.
- Radixx Air accepts PayPal,
- Radixx Air accepts Western Union and other third party cash payment networks.
- Radixx Air accepts vouchers.
- Radixx Air accepts Universal Air Travel Plan (UATP).