Customer Support & Client Service Management
Radixx is committed to providing our airline partners with the very best support available in the industry today. Customer Support and Client Service Management are both essential to ensure the best use of the PSS software. Radixx includes these services as part of its contracts with its airline partners, there are no additional charges for these ongoing services.
Customer Support: Product information, troubleshooting, solutions to technical issues, resolution of customer care features including “how to’s” and any other questions or requests that may arise while using Radixx products are managed using multiple contact methods:
- RadixxSMART, our company-wide communication and resolution tool, is your open door to Radixx Customer Support. Through the RadixxSMART system, the Radixx support team provides assistance for issues and questions that arise as you use Radixx’s continually enhanced products. Our customer service team provides day-to-day proactive consultancy tailored to your airline’s unique needs.
- Live Chat – Radixx offers a live chat feature which enables its airline partners to contact the Customer Support staff in real time via a chat function. All conversations are documented and tracked for information purposes.
- Phone Support - To report urgent incidents or initiate an immediate response, Radixx offers phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, 365 days a year. To reach Radixx Customer Support, call 1.407.856.9009 and select Option 2.
- User Guides & Release Notes – Radixx keeps a constantly updated Extranet accessible by its airline partners where we publish the most up to date User Guides, Release Notes, Product Overviews, Newsletters and more for all of our product offerings.
- Client Service Management: Each of our airline partners has an assigned client service manager. This person serves as an airline’s main point of contact and will remain intimately familiar with the needs of your airline. Cumulatively, our client service management team has decades of both airline and technology experience.